Welcome to our Archive! This page contains the links to all the free tutorials that I published since 2010 (when I started to teach online) .
The links are organized in chronological order (with the most recent tutorials on top).
Chronological list of all my free tutorials (newest to oldest):
- No Piano? How to Practice Anywhere!
- Why I Sometimes ‘Stray’ from the Musical Text in My Tutorials: a Holistic Investigation.
- The Secrets of Efficient Piano Learning. How to Transform your Playing Through Immersion.
- The 7 Most Dangerous Piano Myths – Debunked!
- The Life-Changing Benefits of Learning Classical Music.
- How to Avoid Piano Injuries | Get Rid of Tension and Pain in Your Hands, Arms & Back!
- J.S. Bach – Little Prelude in C Major, BWV 939. Piano Tutorial. Lesson No 96 for Beginners
- Chopin – Impromptu No. 1 in Ab Major, op. 29. Piano Tutorial
- Chopin – Nocturne in C Minor, op. 48 No. 1. Detailed Piano Tutorial
- No Time to Practice? 5 Powerful Solutions for Lack of Time
- Developing a Brilliant Piano Technique – The Holistic Professional Approach
- The Power of Perseverance in Learning to Play Piano: Why Musical Progress is Not Linear
- How to Use the Sustain Pedal Correctly: The Bio-Mechanics of a Healthy Piano Pedaling Technique
- Bach-Liszt – Organ Prelude in A Minor, BWV 543. Detailed Piano Tutorial and Real-Time Practice
- The Matrix – Clubbed to Death. Piano Tutorial. Lesson No 85 (Video Course for Beginners)
- Chopin – Fantaisie-Impromptu in C sharp Minor, op. posth. 66. Detailed Piano Tutorial
- Tchaikovsky – Waltz of the Flowers. Piano Tutorial. Lesson No. 75 (Video Course for Beginners)
- Chopin – Nocturne in C sharp Minor No. 20, op. posth. Detailed Piano Tutorial
- Christmas Tutorial for Piano Beginners and Intermediates!
- How to Practice Piano Scales and Arpeggios – The Art Behind The Exercise
- Piano Playing is a Lifetime Commitment
- The Key Principles of Correct Piano Practice: A Step-By-Step Holistic Guide
- Learning How to Play 5 Easy Christmas Carols. Holistic Tutorial for Piano Beginners
- Nikolaev’s Russian School of Piano Playing. Video Course for Beginners. Lesson No. 1
- The Piano Intoning Technique and the Illusion of Legato
- Wrist, Arm & Shoulder Warm-Up for Pianists
- Between Pianissimo and Fortissimo. Improving the Piano Dynamic Range.
- Understanding a Piano Piece: 11 Basic Steps
- Awakening Our Creativity: Mastering the Art of Piano Improvisation
- Take A Deep Breath – Relax Your Wrist!
- Have an Amazing, Music-Filled Holiday Season!!!
- Using the Piano Pedals – On Style and Notation
- Using the Piano Pedals – The Art Behind the Mechanism
- The Secrets of a Correct Piano Key Attack
- The 5 Basic Elements of a Correct Piano Posture
- A New Perspective on Piano Phrasing
- How to Handle Failures in Piano Playing? 16 Perspective-Changing Steps
- Work Smart! Tips for a Productive and Enjoyable Piano Practice
- Reaching Harmony: The Power of a Holistic Approach to Piano Playing
- How to Get Rid of Cold Hands? Tips for Pianists
- Increase Your Productivity: Declutter Your Practice Space and Your Mind
- Overcoming Technical Difficulties – Between Stereotypes and Holistic Tendencies in Piano Playing
- Studying Piano – How to Cope With Exams: 7 Basic Steps
- The Pianistic Gesture and the Dramatic Content of the Music
- Constructive Tip for Piano Beginners – Avoid Staccato!
- Keep Your Hands Strong and Your Mind Open
- The Piano Posture and The Energy of the Sound
- How to Deal with Piano Practice Related Hand Injuries and Muscle Pain?
- The Piano Sound and the Technical Trap
- How to Compensate Your Daily Piano Practice Routine
- Freedom – the Foundation of the Pianistic Art
… and this is just the tip of the iceberg!
In 2012 I launched my Piano Coaching Program at PianoCareerAcademy.com – and since then I have recorded many hundreds of tutorials for our members (including several step-by-step courses). All these tutorials can be found in the Members Area – but the ‘Table of Contents’ is publicly available as well (here on my blog).
Here it is: Piano Career Academy – Complete List of Tutorials.